2 - 9 Years
title: Java Developer
experience: 2-5 Years with Minimum 2 Years Into Spring Framework
location : Gurugram
2+ Years of Strong Hands-on Development Experience Expertise in Core Java, J2ee, Spring
framework, Hibernate, Maven Dependency, Memory Management, Multithreading, Exception
handling Client Side Development Experience Using Html, Css, Jquery, Ajax, and Json is A
plus Experience Working On Restful Web Services Preferred.
what You Would Be Doing?
your Primary Role Would Include (and Not Limited To):
· Building Reusable Code and Libraries for Future Use
· Optimization of the Application for Maximum Speed and Scalability
· Implementation of Security and Data Protection
· Design and Implementation of Data Storage Solutions
integration of User-facing Elements Developed By a Front-end Developers with Server Side Logic
what We are Looking For?
· Strong Understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate Frameworks (must)
· User Authentication and Authorization Between Multiple Systems, Servers, and Environments
· Integration of Multiple Data Sources and Databases Into One System
· Management of Hosting Environment, Including Database Administration and Scaling An
application to Support Load Changes.
|Salary||4 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 9 Years|
|About Company||UniHyr is a product based technology company providing solutions to address challenges in hiring. UniHyr's AI based Integrated ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and recruitment vendor marketplace help organisations to digitally transform their hiring processes and makes them easier, smarter, data driven and efficient. At UniHyr, we are a bunch of recruitment technology professionals who believe that finding the right talent can be made easier by bringing together the best of service providers and employers on an amazingly simple yet powerful marketplace platform. UniHyr is a result of deep industry experience in recruitment, great product and technology expertise mixed with endless cups of coffee!..|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ravi Verma|