4 - 7 Years
Title: Hr Manager – Talent Acquisition Expert
as a Talent Acquisition Expert, You Will Search and Engage with Top Talent(technical & Non-technical)
and Build the Best Team. You Will Work with Key Stakeholders, Take Ownership of Headcount
requirements, Create An Outstanding Candidate Experience, and Manage the Hiring Process.
you Would Be Accountable For:
- Building Out Capabilities in the System that Help Reduce Time to Hire, Improve the Efficiency of Hiring
across Multiple Stakeholders Through Process and Systems.
- Build Out a Strong Pipeline of Candidates and Support Leadership Hiring
- Identifying Tools that Help the Business to Scale Up Hiring Process
- Identify and Implement Data Based Approach to Talent Acquisition that Help Drive Insights and Drive
- Hr Operations and Employee Engagement for Our Growing Workforce
- Highly Driven Individual Who Goes that Extra Mile to Hire the Best Talent
- Problem Solver with An Analytical Bent of Mind Who Understands the Needs and Requirements of Every
role and Knows How to Close Positions Fast.
- Adaptable and Can Demonstrate the Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Dynamic Environment.
experience and Skills :
- 4 to 7 Years of Recruiting Experience with At Least 2 Years in Digital/ Technology / E-commerce Organisation
- Masters Degree or Equivalent Academic Qualification Preferred
- Should have Done Hiring for Both Tech & Business Roles. Tech Hiring is Mandatory
- Experience in Conducting Research, Mapping Target Companies to Engage and Attract Talent.
- Possess Strong Ability to Source, Pre-screen Candidates and Manage Entire Recruiting Life Cycle Efficiently
|Salary||10 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ravi Verma|