5 - 10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Develop People Plan and roadmap as per the business plan.
• Design organization structure and JDs.
• Preparation and review of people and facility management budget.
• Management of recruitment, compensation, workforce planning, on-boarding and termination
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
following up on work results.
• Championing for people issues.
• Ensures maintenance of historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval
system; keeping past and current records.
• Supervising payroll and compliance vertical.
• Implement Performance Management System and feedback sessions.
• Identify training needs and facilitate people development activities.
• Handle employee communication and engagement effectively.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to
coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing
and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Facilitate the Reward and recognition process to drive motivation at workplace.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new
legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on
needed actions. Develop People Plan and roadmap as per the business plan.
Skills / Qualification / Experience:-
• Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals.
• An exceptionally strong orientation toward a proactive human resources operation which
emphasizes - service- to user departments and teams.
• Ability to multitask and coordinate with different stakeholders effectively.
• Master's degree in Human Resources (MBA in HR), Business or related field from good pedigree
• Should have experience in handling Team.
• 10+ Years of Experience in Human Resource.
• High on energ
|Salary||12 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|About Company||A political consulting firm working closely with leading political parties and governments in strategizing, ideating and implementing large-scale political campaigns and government initiatives. We are a young and enthusiastic team, which aims to build a leading political consultancy firm in the country. Members of the team are from top educational and professional institutions of the country (e.g. IIT, ISB, IIM etc.) and have been handling political campaigns at national and state level from past 3 years. We seek to re-define how political leadership engages with the citizens using cutting edge technology, data analytics, new age media, research and professional management practices in the political ecosystem.|
|Contact Person||Ravi Verma|